Welcome! Los Angeles County is pleased to offer several evidence-based health programs to help you take small steps and make big life changes, leaving you feeling healthier, happier, and more energized. Our programs are offered through the Los Angeles Alliance for Community Health and Aging (LAACHA).
LAACHA is a strategic alliance that promotes healthy aging in the Los Angeles region through the:
- City of Los Angeles Department of Aging
- County of Los Angeles Community and Senior Services
- County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health – Office of Women’s Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Partners in Care Foundation
- A variety of community-based and health care providers
Please review the upcoming workshops listed below and register for a program! You may register for a program online now or you may call and email the local program coordinator through the contact information provided in each workshop listing. We thank you for your interest in these programs and for your commitment to improving your health and wellness.