A Matter of Balance
Class details including time, days and location have not been determined yet. Please sign up here and staff will reach out when our next class is scheduled.
Please be sure to include:
- Your name
- Phone number or Email address
- Preferred days/times you’re available for a class
- Whether you prefer in-person or online classes
- If in-person classes are preferred, in which town/city would you like them to be held?
No-cost 2-hour A Matter of Balance classes are held once a week for 8 weeks. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns.