Diabetes Self-Management Program
June 27, 2018 12:11 pm
6327 Zephyr Ln, Bakersfield, CA, USA, Bakersfield, California, USA 93307
Take Charge of Your Health. This Evidence based program developed at Stanford University will teach you:
- Techniques to deal with the symptoms of diabetes, fatigue, pain, hyper/hypoglycemia, stress, and emotional problems such as depression, anger, fear and frustration
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength and endurance
- Healthy eating and menu planning
- Appropriate use of diabetes medication
- Goal setting
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals.
Tools such as staff support, books, relaxation and exercise CDs are included in this FREE course.
Kern Read More