Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
This class is building a wait list. Please enter your information to note your interest, and you will be contacted with information regarding specific class days and times.
Please be sure to include:
- Your name
- Phone number or Email address
- Preferred days/times you're available for a class
- Whether you prefer in-person or online classes
- If in-person classes are preferred, in which town/city would you like them to be held?
No-cost 2-hour A Matter of Balance classes are held once a week for 8 weeks. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns.