Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
You Will Learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Participants will receive a Participant Handbook that includes exercises that can help with balance and strength as well as other helpful tips to prevent falls.