Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
Are you interested in learning how to reduce your risk of falls, and continue living life to the fullest?
A Matter of Balance is a 8-week course that emphasizes practical strategies to manages falls.
Participants will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Classes are every Friday starting on January 20th, from 2:30pm-4:30pm
To sign up or receive more information email Gabe Ostrow at PublicHealthPAN@co.humboldt.ca.us or call 707-599-8436