Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
Dates: May 21 - June 25, 2019 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Rancho San Diego Library, 11555 Via Rancho San Diego, El Cajon, CA 92104
Who can benefit?
- Anyone with chronic pain
- Family members or caregivers of someone with chronic pain
During 6 classes, you will:
- Enjoy a small group led by peers trained in self-management
- Discover ways to better manage your health challenges and lessen their impacts on your life
- Explore ways to reduce fatigue, anxiety, sleep loss and pain
- Set goals and problem-solve to make positive changes