Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
Dates: July 18 - August 22, 2019 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22
Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: San Marcos Senior Activity Center, 111 Richmar Avenue, San Marcos, CA 92069
Who can benefit?
- Anyone with diabetes
- Family members or caregivers with diabetes
During 6 classes, you will:
- Enjoy a small group led by peers trained in diabetes self-management
- Learn tips and tricks for meal planning
- Gain tools to control your blood sugar
- Explore ways to reduce fatigue, anxiety, sleep loss and pain
- Set goals and solve problems to make positive changes