Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
People who experience a fear of falling often limit their physical activities, which can result in loss of strength, reduced muscle tone and balance problems, making the risk of falling greater. By attending A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls you will:
- Set realistic goals for staying active
- Learn how to stay safe at home
- Complete exercises to increase strength and balance
- Learn how to identify and control your fear of falling
Venue: Benicia Senior Center 187 East L street, Benicia, CA 94585
Phone : (707)746-4771
Contact & Registration: Laura McLaren @ 707-643-1797 ext 324
Class meets every Wednesday starting 1/17/18 thru 3/7/18
Time Class begin 1:00 pm - Time class ends 3:00pm