Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
Put LIFE back into your life – join a Healthier Living workshop!
Do you have an ongoing health problem like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease or lung disease?
Does it stop you from doing the things you enjoy?
Learn what you can do to feel better and put LIFE back into your life!
WHAT CAN I DO?
Don’t let your health stop you from doing the things you enjoy. Put LIFE back into your life by signing up for one of Beach Cities Health District’s Healthier Living workshops. They’ll help you learn how to manage your health and stay independent. And they don’t involve more medications.
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP HELP ME?
- Healthier Living workshops can help with a variety of chronic or ongoing health problems like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, lung disease – any health problem lasting three or more months.
- Healthier Living can help you learn ways to reduce symptoms like pain and fatigue, get around more easily, and do more things on your own.
- Studies show that the workshops are safe and they work. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recognizes their effectiveness and they are doctor recommended.
- Healthier Living is open to everyone and. . .
- Workshops are totally free through the Beach Cities Health District! Graduating participants even receive the accompanying handbook (a $25 value) completely free. Our gift to you to help you live longer, better!
A Healthier Living workshop can be helpful at any time. But don’t wait until your condition is severe. The sooner you start taking control of your health, the better you’ll feel in the long run and the more time and energy you’ll have for the things you enjoy.
Put LIFE back into your life. Contact Tara Guden to sign up for a Healthier Living workshop through Beach Cities Health District today.