Find a Workshop
You can search for programs in two ways.
1. Click on the COUNTY search and either type in your county name or use the scrolling bar to locate it from the list. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up ALL available workshops in your county, or
2. Enter your address or zip code and select a radius of up to 20 miles. Then click the yellow SEARCH button. This will bring up all the workshops within that geographic area.
If you have any questions about workshops, please reach out to us through the CONTACT US page.
Learn to manage ongoing health conditions
Healthier Living is a 6-week workshop developed by Stanford University to help older adults self-manage their chronic health conditions.
Gain strategies and skills to improve your quality of life:
- Setting and reaching goals for better health
- Communicating with medical providers and caregivers
- Using mind-body tools, including better breathing and
- Preventing falls